We love hearing from our customers, and we’re always glad to help. However, please remember, we are not doctors or pharmacists and can not advise you on a specific medical issue.
As passionate believers in natural health, we produce and supply products to help improve health and well-being. Our customers are solely responsible for their actions. If you’re unsure, please speak to your doctor.
Do get in touch to ask questions or provide us with your feedback or if you want to find out about anything regarding the purchase of our products. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please check the FAQ page before emailing your question to us. We are not medical doctors and cannot provide medical advice.
We at Nano Colloidal Silver believe that the best way to live a long and healthy life is through a healthy diet with proper supplements, exercise and proper rest.
Views on health as presented by Nano Colloidal Silver, do not represent the views and opinions of physicians, pharmacists or other representatives of the academic – also known as mainstream medicine. We are not responsible for the way the information contained herein will be received or applied.
We do not urge anybody to do anything and whatever you do using our content only you are responsible for anything that happens. If in any doubt, follow common sense, or consult your physician or other qualified health practitioner.
- Please Do Not Send Email Asking For Advice Concerning: the use of colloidal silver for a medical condition. We are not medical doctors and cannot provide medical advice.
- colloidal silver generators or making colloidal silver at home. Many companies sell “colloidal silver generators” for the home hobbyist. We do not sell such equipment or provide advice about such equipment. All the colloidal silver generators on the market use a process based on electrolysis which produces an ionic silver solution which typically contains about 90% ionic silver and 10% silver particles.
- how to make a true silver colloid. There are no home generators capable of making true silver colloids.
- processes to make ionic silver, silver protein, or true silver colloids.
- uses for colloidal silver. There are hundreds of pages of information on the uses for colloidal silver. You can find this information using an internet search engine (Google, Yahoo, MSN, etc). Many companies that sell colloidal silver products will have such information posed on their web site.