Gold nanoparticles exhibit extraordinary properties quite unlike those of the bulk metal. These properties can be exploited in a variety of assay applications, including lateral flow tests, microscopy, flow cytometry and FRET assays. There are also a number of therapeutic applications, especially in the field of cancer. This free and exciting webinar focuses on the following points:
1. Introduction to Gold
2. Unique properties of nanoparticles
3. Why does “40nm gold” never look the same from different suppliers?
4. Methods of attaching proteins and analytes to gold
5. Uses of nanoparticles in diagnostics
6. Uses of nanoparticles in therapeutics
This video was produced by Innova Biosciences which is now fully integrated with their company, Expedeon Ltd.
To find out more visit our website at www.expedeon.com
Learn more about colloidal silver and other colloidal metals
Purchase best quality colloidal silver products